Saturday, July 20, 2013

POPSUGAR MustHave Boxes Rock!

Who doesn't love surprises??  You'll receive a package full of amazing products each month with a POPSUGAR MUST HAVE subscription!  Theses boxes are fantastic!  I love the details in the packaging....makes you feel very special.

The products you'll receive are hand-selected by the POPSUGAR team.  Here's just an example of the cool things that come in your monthly gift:

The July box includes:
Baublebar Rose Double Curb Chain (www.baublebar.com)
Supergoop!  SPF 30 Anti-Aging City Sunscreen Serum (www.supergoop.com)
Mighty Leaf Iced Tea (www.mightyleaf.net)
Tovolo King Cube Ice Cube Tray (www.tovolo.com)
NCLA AS IF!  Polish (www.shopncla.com)
HannahMax Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip All Natural Crunchy Cookie Chips (www.crunchycookiechips.com)

I am giddy when I open my POPSUGAR gifts!  It's so much fun to try out new items. The POPSUGAR staff does all the work finding the best products on the market and they are sharing them with YOU!  Don't miss out!  Order your boxes today at POPSUGAR.com.
*Disclosure:  I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive samples for my review.  All opinions are my own and not influenced in any way.

1 comment:

  1. I've been getting those popsugar boxes ever since they started. Next box is their !st anniversary edition!!! I just love them!""

    ReplyDelete

 

Amee's Savory Dish reviews | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012