Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Benefits of Krill Oil

The Magic Red Pill?
 I published a post last October about the benefits of Krill Oil verses Fish Oil.   You can read that here.  I've been taking Krill Oil from Viva Labs and I've been really pleased with the product.  The capsules are easy to swallow and there is no aftertaste or fishy burps.  I love the health benefits of this powerful Omega supplement.  It helps to reduce joint inflammation, boosts energy, increases cognitive function, improves eye health and has cardiovascular health benefits, etc.  Since I do pretty intensive workouts 5 days a week, taking Krill helps my body to recover.

A great resource on the many benefits of taking Krill Oil can be found here, so read on for more detailed information.  There is a difference in the Omega 3 structure of Krill Oil and Fish Oil.  I suggest that you do your own research and see which supplement is right for you.  

*Disclosure:  I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review.  All opinions are my own and not influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Amee's Savory Dish reviews | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012