Friday, April 26, 2013

Evol Foods Gluten-Free Bowls & Burritos



I want to share some great products with you from Evol Foods.   They have delicious bowls and burritos that aren't only tasty, but healthy too!  I love the Evol bowls.  They are gluten-free, high in protein, made with natural and minimally processed ingredients and they are fast and convenient.  I also am super-duper crazy about their eco-friendly packaging!  The bowls come in a 100% compostable & recyclable bowl and the container box is 100% recyclable.  I love when corporations make an effort to develop more environmentally-friendly products.  
I am, honestly, really funny about eating frozen meals.  I usually am not a fan, because they taste artificial and come with a lovely freezer burn flavor to them.  The Evol bowls were great.  The teriyaki chicken was my favorite.  The chicken is all white, cage-free/hormone-free, meat and it's served with brown rice and a tasty medley of vegetables.  I thought that the flavor was just right, not too strong or bland.  I just added a little salt and pepper and enjoyed it for lunch.  
My second favorite would probably be the Fire Grilled Steak bowl.  I topped it with a little salsa for added flavor.  At 420 calories and 21 grams of protein/8 grams of fiber, it made a great quick and easy meal.  


The Evol burritos were enjoyed by my kids.  They loved dipping them in salsa!  You can visit Evol Foods online for additional product information.  Be sure and check out their awesome blog for delicious recipes!  Their products can be found at most grocery stores in the natural and organic section.  

*Disclosure:  I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive samples for my review.  All opinions are my own and not influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Amee's Savory Dish reviews | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012